Thursday, July 29, 2010

Holy Rainbow Rhinestones Batman!

I think this just might be my favorite manicure ever.  It's my NOTD and I am in freakin LOVE with it.
This took quite a while! WnW black creme dries super fast so I had to apply the rhinestones at the speed of light to get them to stick.  This was the whole reason I got rhinestones in the first place, so I could do a rainbow over black. Just as I suspected, it's AWESOME. I think I might set a record with wear time on this mani. I  just might rock this out through the weekend!

I know you want to copy me. Go ahead, I give you permission. 

Love, MM

19 comments:

  1. YES I want to copy you! LOL If I do - you'll get full credit. LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wicked.
    I wish I had rhinstones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an amazing job on this one, I'm also goint to copy this next time I want to do something really special! Yes, I'm your copy-cat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skulda- these rhinestones where $1.29 shipped for 1800 2mm stones! Ebay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i need to find rhinestones like that .

    manatee, seller name pls ?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will copy you.
    And a big wooooooow and thanks on your thoughts and inspiration on nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is super cute and simple. i think i need to try this one too. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesomeness. I have a whole drawer full of rhinestones I never use LOL, I should bust them out & try this look =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just stumbled across your blog and I want to tell you I think it's awesome! Just like this mani! I think I will have to try it out for myself =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh playa, a dolla fitty I'm gonna get me some! This really looks cool. You know I wanna copy your ingenious idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Crazy awesome, what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. now, I KNOW you are not still rockin' this as fly as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey there, where are you!? I've enjoyed your rainbow manicure for all of August and would like to see more. Hope you can get back to blogging soon.

    ReplyDelete