Thursday, July 15, 2010

I love me some Misa!

 They have my very most favorite bottle for a few reasons.  The thing I love most about the bottle is the sound it makes when the handle taps against the glass when you reload the brush. It sounds like crystal wine glasses clinging together.  When you hear that sound each time you dip the brush into the polish bottle it just screams quality.  The bottle design is also spectacular.  It has clean lines but still a subtle detailing around the bottom of the base.  Pair this with the long tapered handle and it makes the design look ever so elegant, while also adding the benefit of control during use.   I also love that the handle has has weight to it, as does the bottle itself.  Misa did it right when they designed their bottles right down to the font they used for the lettering on the front. I am down right smitten with them.

As if the bottle was the only thing to love about Misa. Have you ever applied a Misa creme?  I can't even explain it to you if you haven't. I wont do it justice.  I love Misa polishes overall but their CREMES! OMG their cremes...Did I mention their cremes???  They are almost never two coaters.  One coat almost always does it and the finish and dry time rival and IMO beat out the big dawgs such as RBL.  let's just say they are a severely underrated brand to say the VERY FREAKING LEAST.  

Here are a few samplings of gorgeous Misa cremes.  These are all one coat and as always the long handle made the application effortless.
The whole point of this post wasn't to butter up Misa, it just kinda ended up that way by mistake.  My original point was to tell you guys that I hauled Misa yesterday.  Oh good lawd, did I ever haul. That is all. 

Love, MM

7 comments:

  1. I don't even know if Misa is easily available in the UK - I do know, however, that I'm in the US in 3 weeks time and that my poor boyfriend is getting dragged to a few beauty supply places whilst we're there :-)

    www.beautyandtheblogger.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been able to try a Misa. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty colors, its this etailer nail polish diva who now carries misa 4 bucks cuz guess what they are droppin opi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skulda- WHAT??? buying Misa "sorry just cant help it" is now your number one priority! Srs

    ReplyDelete
  5. They have some really interesting and unusual colours as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only had one Misa polish, it was years and years ago, I still remember it was called Vero Beach Violet. Now I think I must check them out again! I do agree, the bottle is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. MM- If I can find it! *resides in Canadur!*

    ReplyDelete