Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Messing around: kinda sorta rainbow tips, and another stamping attempt

I thought this was a super cute look. Not for ME personally but I will definitely try this out on my step daughters! I was only messing around, it's not like I am going to wear this out or anything...I am way too hardcore for rainbow tips ok. Srsly. 
I am lying. I will so totally rock this out!
Stamping attempt number 4...Zoya Blair with screwed up, cut off, mangled stars in Orly Dazzle.  This is the best one yet. Perhaps there is hope for me and stamping? Maybe a smidgen? I'm going to keep trying dang it!

Love, MM

9 comments:

  1. Those are adorable...what a sweet stepmomma you must be! Keep stamping...I have yet to try it, but I know I'm going to need a helluva lotta practice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo!! The stripes are cute and the stamping looks great. You're getting it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O_O I love the rainbow tips! very funky!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i gave up on konad b/c i am too OCD to not have each stamp look like the rest...smart nails stencils are easy...love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I want to try out the rainbow tips!

    I still haven't mastered the art of stamping but I do improve with each try. The last time I did it was for the 4th of July and my husband even commented that I was getting better with the stamps.

    ReplyDelete