Saturday, July 17, 2010

OMG NEW MISA!!! Somebody HOLD ME!

I'm a little late posting this but here is yet another collection to look forward to for fall ladies!  I want these so badly I am feeling a little faint.  I have been waiting a long time for some new Misas and here they are!
OMG!

These look like they are going to be freakin sweet! You see that purple one over there on the left? IT WILL BE MINE, oh yes. It will be mine. Actually I'm sure I will buy them all no doubt, ooops!

I am not going to paste the press release here because I find it somewhat lame, so just enjoy da pictcha!

Love, MM

2 comments:

  1. The press release is totally lame as they always are for Misa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty collection! *sigh* I am not going to have any spare change in my pocket this Fall.

    ReplyDelete