Friday, January 15, 2010

Something Blue.

Anyone who has seen the 1989 film UHF can remember Stanley Spadowski's
  obsessive love of a seemingly ordinary, replaceable object. His mop. You might also remember that it might just be the stupidest of all stupid movies.


Well this is "my mop".







After my long persuit of my mop, finally having it on my nails reminded me constantly of UHF. Each time I looked down at my fingers I giggled and thought to myself, "something blueeeeee".

This is 4 coats of Lippmann Collection- Rehab. The most glorious blue Jelly. I am smitten with it. The application was smooth. Each coat was a different dept of blue and wearable on its own.

MY MOP!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! The color is AWESOME (I want it, I can't afford it ...), but UHF ... uggg ... I have it on DVD. I love it so much. I force my children to watch it. They think I'm crazy.

    ReplyDelete