Sunday, January 17, 2010

Oh Really?

I have always pronounced the brand Orly as Oh Really? I only recently realized I had it incorrect when I called transdesign about an order I placed with them. What a discombobulated phone conversation that was. Oooops. I guess that mistake makes me "internet". Even more so is the fact that the name was what drew me to the polish in the first place. 

This is 2 coats indoors. I love green cremes. Especially this one. It is not black in any light but still very dark. 

*sigh* I never get tired of dark blue shimmer polishes. This is gorgeous. 2 coats.

This is one of the only nude polishes I like. Most make my pale skin look horendous but this one is nice. 2 coats


This polish as well as Enchanted Forest above are from the Happily Ever After collection. This is 2 coats.


This green creme is my second favorite green after RBL Recycle. It is so smooth and unique. 2 coats.
Wandering Vine above and wild Wisteria Below are from Orly's new collection, Bloom. 


This is hands down my favorite Orly polish so far. It's stunning. A blue based dark purple that never looks black. 2 coats. LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment