Friday, October 22, 2010

My NOTD

Just a quickie today to show off whats on my nails while I'm waiting for my dear step daughters to arrive. I CANNOT WAIT for them to get here so we can decorate the house for Halloween!!! My favorite holiday! Then I cannot wait to take them shopping all over town scouring for Halloween themed cosmetics! Oh, how I love Halloween cosmetics! I need to start saving money year round just so I can buy out all the stores when Halloween rolls around!

Today I'm wearing one of my favorite polishes of all time.
 China Glaze's Fairy dust over one coat of Sinful's Black on Black. I love how this polish changes depending on the lighting. In the shade it simply looks like silver micro glitter, but in the sunlight it explodes into a holo-fest of awesome.
Here's another picture of it doing it's thing in the sunlight.
Gorgeous!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 

Love, MM

3 comments:

  1. Lovely, the combination is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a similar topcoat but it's Sally Hansen. :( I want the China Glaze instead.

    I've been putting up the decorations slowly over the past few days. Never the right length of extension cord for the lights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It looks like you've got the Universe on your nails! Love that! It's a powerful mani! :D

    ReplyDelete