Saturday, October 2, 2010

American Apparel swatches part 1

I recently found an American Apparel store near my house and of course I had to try their polishes. These are just wonderful. Very smooth application and very well pigmented across the board. Before I knew it one polish turned into 11, so I'll be showing the first 5 today.





These were all solid 2 coaters and I highly recommend you pick them up as soon as possible if you want them because it's rumored they wont be around much longer.

Love, MM

6 comments:

  1. American Apparel polishes are awesome! I'm loving Dynasty and Mount Royal! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Mount Royal. I've been on a blue kick lately (and I have no idea why). I don't have any AA stores around me. :( There's multiple stores in each state surrounding NM, but nothing IN NM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I better get my ass in gear and pick of few of these up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love them, very trendy shades, I think I like Mount Royal the best

    ReplyDelete
  5. this colors are so beautiful!
    I love them, especially the Factory Grey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am soooo jealous of you, having an AA shop near to your house! We have only one of those shops in the Netherlands... I love Mount Royal, Office and L'Esprit the best, they're too good to be true! <3

    ReplyDelete