Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Claire's Mood Changing Polish Flirty/Shy

Claire's makes the best mood changing polishes hands down. They are awesome, especially on longer nails because it's basically a quick way to get the look of a french manicure with zero effort. Zero effort is always a good thing my friends. 

This is my new favorite of the Claire's mood polishes. It's such a gorgeous deep cobalt blue when applied then as it dries the "mood" effect kicks in and the area over your nail bed changes to a very pretty and vibrant medium blue. 
These DO dry matte. (as shown) but a quick application of a shiny topcoat will fix that and it won't ruin the color change effect.

Here is a link to some of the other mood polishes I've swatched. 

Out of all the mood polishes by Claire's this one, Flirty/Shy applied the best. It did take 3 coats but it wasn't as thick and gloppy as the rest were. There is a down side to these polishes however. You have to step foot inside CLAIRE'S to purchase them. Unless you are 11 years old being inside Claire's is NOT pleasant people. NOT PLEASANT.

Love, MM

4 comments:

  1. I like the matte look on this one. I find that most Claire's polishes dry matte. No problem though. I did find that the mood polishes didn't adhere to my nail very well. I need to find a stickier base to use for them.

    Looks pretty on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this one =) seems like our claire's here are always out of stock on the mood polishes. you gotta wait like a crazy madd woman waiting for them to restock as they open the box in order to get one. hehe. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks so hot! i bought this one in early summer and have yet to wear it. whenever I ask my b/f to pick a colour he requests this one, but I keep putting it off lol

    I love how it looks matte, will defiantly be trying this one out very soon matte :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I HATE Claire's. It's really awkward being in there.

    ReplyDelete