Thursday, March 18, 2010

Stroll.

What a dream this polish is, I adore it. It went on so smooth and is a 2 coater. In case nobody has told you yet, YOU NEED THIS.
My new favorite pink polish, also a 2 coater and great application. Heads up light skin ladies that look freakishly red skinned when they wear light colors and pastels, this is the pink for you!
Zaaaang! A stunning blue based green shimmer. LOVE! 2 coats
This was a 3 coater and I dont love it. But I haven't seen a lot of swatches of it, so here it is!
 OH! The glass flecky goodness, the unique awesomeness! Its the morning sky living on my nails! This was 3 smooth coats.
This is a jelly based hot pink shimmer with a fuchsia flash. It takes a lot of coats but I think it's worth it.

1 comment:

  1. You make every polish look SO good. Which is bad. Because then I want them. Want them all. I may have to stop reading you.

    Who am I kidding? I need your pix.

    ReplyDelete