Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Outta Gas

I better head on over to the Chevron Station.  I think they have spam and I'm gonna get me some while I'm in there.  I wonder if Octaveous is working today. 


Octaveous is a really, REALLY, large black man that worked at Chevron when my BFF and I were in high school.  Say it with me guys, Oct-a-v-ous.  Anyway, one time sitting in the car in the Chevron parking lot my BFF called him Oct-a-v-i and I was like, "Dude, his name is Octaveous." And she was like, "No it's not, it's Oct-a-v-i because he's so fat, he's plural."  She busted out this little gem BEFORE we went inside to buy things.  Of course he was working that day and I have never had to try so hard not to laugh in my entire life.


They DO have spam? Awesome.
China Glaze For Audrey with Orly Wild Wisteria.
Color Club Take Me To Your Chateau with Orly Dazzle.
China Glaze It's 5'clock Somewhere with Orly Witches Blue.
China Glaze LOL and DV8.
China Glaze Flyin' High with For Audrey.
Color Club Take Me To Your Chateau with China Glaze Salsa.
Essie Mint Candy Apple with Sinful Color black on black and Art deco nail art in white.
Nfu-oh 560 with Orly Cashmere Cardigan.
2 coats Essie ridge filler, one coat Rimmel stronger and Art deco nail art in black.
China glaze white on white, China Glaze Seduce me and Salsa and Art deco nail art in pink.
Nubar forest and Nfu-oh 568 with Art deco nail art in white.
Essie African Violet with Lippmann Maneater.
China Glaze Ravishing Dahling with Orly Matte Vinyl. 


Love, MM

10 comments:

  1. I love the Flyin' High and For Audrey combo. So subtle and pretty but with an edge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheveron is awesome. One day I'll have nails. *crai*
    Octaveous is an awesome name! for srs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome color combos! My favorite is the Color Club TMTYC with the metallic tips. Wowza! My nails are never long enough to do chevrons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though I'm a big lover of bold colors, I think the n00die nails with black stripes are my fave. Also, they remind me of Charlie Brown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are so many gorgeous manicures in this post that I can't even process them all! I think my brain just broke.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love so many of them (the holo one is great!)but I would need much longer nails to do this pattern :-(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm Ema, hairstylist at Ema Stil Salon from Brasov City. Romania. I sow your photos and I decided tu update my blogroll with your blog. It's awsome...seven stars :)
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete